Upon completing this session, GTAs will be able to:
- Identify key components and goals of the learner experience through design thinking exercises.
- Consider factors that may impact learners’ ability to fully participate in various modes of online learning, and develop strategies to gain a sense of learners’ digital learning contexts.
- Evaluate opportunities for asynchronous and synchronous connection, community-building, interaction, and engagement.
- Discuss and explore features for enhancing learning and improving accessibility.
- Identify resources and supports for technical aspects of D2L.