Are you interested in engaging in reflective practice around your instruction with mid-semester feedback?
- Read through the "process" section of the mid-semester feedback playlist
- Use the CTLI Mid-Semester Feedback Form to customize your feedback survey. Remember, you know your course, objectives, activites, and style best. Add/remove questions that make the most sense for your course!
- note: you must be logged into Google Drive with your MSU credentials to access the form and form instructions
- Distribute your anomyous survey to the learners in your course, providing ample time for them to complete
- note: double check the Google Form Instructions sheet to ensure you're maintaining anonymity
- After survey is closed, review your data. You can use the "interpret" section of the mid-semester feedback playlist if you need help.
- Make a plan of action based on the feedback you recieved, share the plan with your class, and get started! (The "action plan" section of the mid-semester feedback playlist can help if you need ideas.)