Conducting a hybrid or virtual event isn’t solely dependent upon the use of external tools or third-party resources. Michigan State currently has several internal assets that can be used to support efforts.
- D2L: You can use D2L to provide content and resources associated with your You can even provide your content in course-oriented form.
- SharePoint: SharePoint is a web-based, collaborative platform that can be used to create an intranet or team sites. It can also be used to store and share You can access SharePoint at spartan365.msu.edu.
- Microsoft Teams: This resource provides a means of sharing content and conducting continuous chats and engagement with attendees, participants, and team You can access Teams at spartan365. msu.edu.
- Stream: Microsoft Stream is a secure video service so you can manage who views your video content and determine how widely to share within your It can be used in conjunction with Teams and SharePoint.
To help ensure inclusion of hybrid and virtual content, consider these resources from the MSU Web Accessibility page:
- Captioning Resources
- Spartan Ally Accessibility Tool
- Classes & Workshops
- Basic Accessibility Checklist
- Evaluation and Validation
- Web Accessibility Policy Liaisons
- Contact Information
- Faculty Accessibility Questions about Digital Content
For additional accessibility support, policy questions should be directed to the Digital Experience (DigitalX) team at email@example.com.