note: the Feed is publicly visible, but only users who have logged in with their MSU netID can reply/comment.
The following are confirmed #iteachmsu AMA Hosts, their topics, and the date they'll be answering questions! This list will be continually updated as more Hosts are confirmed.
- September 27, 2021 - Susan Kendall, Copyright for Instructors
- September 28, 2021 - Brittany Dillman, Teaching Online: pedagogy, assessment & instructor presence
- September 29, 2021 - Summer Issawi & Erica Venton, Did you know? Connection is critical - find people and information.
- Whether you are a new educator or a seasoned contributor there is always something to discover at MSU. Chat with us about resources, groups, ways to connect, and things to explore. Share your own helpful information or ask for ideas.
- October 5, 2021 - Anne Baker, Designing eLearning Modules
- October 15, 2021 - Megan Mikhail, Supporting Student Mental Health and Wellness
- October 22, 2021 - Dustin De Felice, Ideas for Hyflex Classrooms
- "Hyflex" = online & F2F classes running concurrently
- November 1, 2021 - Julie Taylor, Incorporating technologies at the MSU Libraries from book design to 3D printers
On the day of an AMA, the AMA Host will post an introduction in the Feed by 10am Eastern. If you have a question for the host, related to the topic they've outlined, you can share your questions by commenting on their post. Hosts will share their responses to your questions via the reply to comment function throughout the day. There is no registration required to participate in the #iteachmsu AMAs, and educators are engaged to join as often as they can!
“Topics” can be any general activity, area of expertise, or theme that Hosts feel they can speak to. Remember, Hosts aren't asked to be the be-all-end-all expert. We’re just hoping this will be a new way of having conversations and building connections.
In the example below, you can see an introductory post shared by Dustin De Felice, one of our #iteachmsu AMA Hosts last year. The comment button (depicted as a speech bubble) is emphasized with a red box. You'll click that button to share your questions with the Host!
If you're an MSU educator, interested in joining us as an AMA Host, you can sign up via this form.