According to Dr. Kris Renn (Professor of Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education & Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies for Student Success Research), the EASE Reports:
- Confidential report on grade, attendance, or engagement
- Uses Registrar’s course grade system
- Alert goes to academic advisor and student
- Fall 2017: over 75,000 reports on over 18,000 unique students
- Advisors followed up on 80% of reports of <2.5
The Instructor System provides instructors and academic administrators a secure interface with the Office of the Registrar and other administrative units. The system includes: Academic Dishonesty Reports, Class Lists and Graded Class Lists, Class Lists with Student Images, Email Students in a Class, Grade Reporting Form, Grade Upload, Grade Submission Summary, Enhancing Academic Success Early (EASE) Reports and Archive, and Textbook and Material Entry/Update.
- As an Instructor, how do I get access?
- How is one identified as an Instructor of a specific course?
- Can Teaching Assistants (TA) have access?
- Can Office Assistants gain access?
- Can Undergraduate Assistants have access?