Here is the recording of our 80-minute Blended and Hybrid Learning webinar presented by the CTLI.
Here is a link to the Blended and Hybrid Learning slide deck which includes further links to resources on slides 27-30. The main external resources we recommend are:
- Multimodal Instructor Guide https://hcommons.org/deposits/item/hc:46633/
- List of Big Class Discussion Strategies https://www.cultofpedagogy.com/speaking-listening-techniques/
- Educause (7 Things You Should Know About the HyFlex Course Model) https://library.educause.edu/resources/2020/7/7-things-you-should-know-about-the-hyflex-course-model
- Online Learning Consortium (The Blended Institutions of Higher Education) https://www.everylearnereverywhere.org/wp-content/uploads/The-Blended-Institution-for-Higher-Education.pdf
- Blended Learning Guidebook https://www.blpmooc.org/guidebook
Please feel free to follow up with Jay Loftus or Ellie Louson from the CTLI with any questions or to request a consultation.
Image from Pexels by Kampus Production.