MSU Testing Center & Assessment ServicesTeam: Testing Center
The MSU Testing Center serves as the primary resource for best practice, policy, and implementation of campus and community testing services and subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. Through its work with the campus and community, it helps promote academic integrity and academic success.
What we do: The MSU Testing Center administers and/or proctors over 20,000 exams per year. Our operations fall into several categories:
- National Standardized exams such as the GRE, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, and LSAT
- Make-up exams for MSU classes
- Exams for MSU online courses
- Exams for online courses for other universities
- Proctoring services for classroom tests on MSU’s campus
- Crowdmark scanning
- Gradescope scanning
- LON-CAPA scanning
- Custom form design
- Custom scanning programs
Please browse our website in order to find information that is specific to your needs. If you’re unable to find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us!