D2L: Holds course materials, communicates course grades, and lets you give quizzes, etc. and is one of MSU's "Core Tools".
- One of the most important steps to take to ensure classes can continue online is to activate your course in D2L.
- Log into D2L and click "View All Courses" under the "My Courses" section.
- Select the course and then click "Course Admin" from the menu.
- Select "Course Offering Information," check the box "Course is Active," and save.
- MSU sets up every credit-bearing course section at MSU in D2L each semester and enrolls all students.
- D2L is recommended as a place to add your syllabus, readings, and engage with your students online.
- To access a course template, template for your D2L course, contact the DigitalX team through the help desk.
- For a brief walkthrough of the D2L interface and how to get started, view this overview video.
- For further D2L training and resources, visit: https://help.d2l.msu.edu/training