Settings you can enable or disable as the meeting host (at the bottom of the participants list):
- Invite: Invite others to join the meeting.
- Mute All / Unmute All: Mute or unmute all participants currently in the meeting.
- Mute participants on entry: Automatically mute participants as they join the meeting.
- Allow participants to unmute themselves: Participants can unmute themselves if they want to speak to others in the meeting.
- Allow participants to rename themselves: Participants can change their screen name displayed to other participants.
- Play enter/exit Chime: Play a sound when participants join and leave the meeting
- Lock meeting: Don't allow other participants to join the meeting in progress.
- Merge to meeting window: Merge the participants list with the main meeting window. This option is only available if you separated the participants list from the main meeting window.
To prevent participants from screen sharing:
- In the host controls, click the arrow next to Share Screen and click Advanced Sharing Options.
- Under Who can share? choose Only Host.
- Close the window.